Friday, May 13

what i love this week: week of may 9th


1. Starbucks Mocha Coconut Frappuccino:
my usual drink of choice (venti skinny iced caramel macchiato) has just been put on hold. i believe this drink is only for the summer and while i want it to stay year-around, having it for a limited time makes my waistline thankful.


2. butter London nail lacquer in “West End Wonderland”:
inspired by Lauren Conrad's post on thebeautydepartment.com, i went searching for glittery polish and was excited to see Ulta has started carrying butter in their stores.

two years ago, i purchased my first polish from them and was very pleased with the quality and the color. so much so that it pained me to throw it out when it got old.

the glitter is noticeable but not so much that it looks like you have studio 54 on your hands. and it looks effortless and put together for day and night!


3.Path app:
i am pathetically having a hard time removing social media from my life. i recently removed facebook (if u can call it that since i reactivate my account to spy on my friends weekly) but still have twitter. and the majority of my real friends don't use twitter, which leaves them out of the know.

path allows me to share more personal moments with those friends. they believe that the average person knows at least fifty in the outer boundary of their personal networks, maintains regular contact with about twenty and have five people whom they consider to be close friends.

i'm not one of those people who feel the need to share everything ("i'm in the bathroom", "eating while at a red light", "i have a migraine -_-") but i'm sure at least some of my friends who kept up with me on fb would like to know when i'm doing something interesting…i hope.


4. Blake Lively's red hair:
at first i found it unsavory. but now it has grown on me and i kind of prefer it ;) she looks like a classy little mermaid, doesn't she?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

keep it clean or be deleted.