Friday, July 8

what i love this week: week of july 4th



1. cake pops
i knew if i tried one i would love it. so i avoided them when starbucks added their petite desserts. but now it's all i think about…(dreamland~)



2. H&M cat eye shades
just picked these up over the weekend and i absolutely love them. better yet, my sister bought them for me! i have to pay her back though.



3. Disney songs
we are currently on block out at Disney until August and this is the only way i get my Disney fix until then. i can't believe i remember the words to all these classics.
current fave? "mine mine mine" from Pocahontas.



4. Cargo bronzer
i have been searching high and low for a bronzer to replace my old one from Victoria's Secret. that bronzer was the only bronzer i ever knew, but after 4 years i thought i should replace it (-_-;)
nothing was doing it for me and then i found Cargo. LAAAAH~ the heavens opened. it blends seamlessly into my skin and gives me the perfect warm summer kiss i desire.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

keep it clean or be deleted.